Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson's Death

Michael Jackson , 50 , collapsed at his residence in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles, California, about noon Pacific time. According to his brother Randy Jackson ,he was suffering cardiac arrest. Paramedics and staff attempted to revive Jackson, but he was unresponsive. He died at the hospital.

I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me. -Lisa Marie Presley

I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone! -Britney Spears

Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives! -Kelly Rowland

I can’t stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.- Madonna

If it were not for Michael Jackson I would not be where or who I am today. His Music and Legacy will live on Forever. Prayers to the fam. R.I.P - Ludacris

We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. - Justin Timberlake

Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. I truly hope he is memorialized as the ‘83 moonwalking, MTV owning, mesmerizing, unstoppable, invincible Michael Jackson. - John Mayer

Sources :
mtv, billboard, rolling stone , holly scoop

No comments: