Running is fast becoming the go-to sport for many Filipinos, and the folks at Century Tuna will host the Century Tuna Superbods Run this February 21, 2010 at The Fort Global City. Derek Ramsey, Coach Rio, and the hottest Superbods and Celebrities will run alongside you!
Running is the easiest (and fun!) way to burn those calories and it will get you that summer-ready body. You can do it anywhere, anytime, for free!
You may not be Usain Bolt, but you can choose to run 3km, 5km, 10km, or 21km in the Century Tuna Superbods Run.
To get you joining, Century Tuna is giving away ten (10) race kits!
1. You must be a Nuffnanger to join.
2. Blog about how you will prepare for the Century Tuna Superbods Run.
Stretch and run on the treadmill? Run around your village or park? Eat Century Tuna to pack up proteins? Whatever preparation you can share with the community is welcome!
Also, tell us why you want to join the Century Tuna Superbods Run.
Contest submissions must have this uniform title, ‘My Century Tuna Superbods Run Training’, and elaborate on this: “I am preparing for the Century Tuna Superbods Run by/through___________.”
Show your training with a photo or video.
3. Ask your friends to vote for you by posting a comment on your blog entry on why you should win a Century Tuna Superbods Run race kit.
4. Email the URL of your blog entry with your full name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to
5. Submit your entries by February 7, 2010.
Blog entries will be judged on the following criteria:
50% Enthusiasm (as will be shown in your preparations, photos, or video)
30% Creativity (as will be shown in answering why you want to run)
20% Quantity of Votes (through number of comments)
You can check the website at: http://centurysuperbodsrun.ph/
See you all there!
The Nuffnang Team
Forwarded Message from Nuffnang