Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Official Twitter account fo Sharon Cuneta , Tweets about KC Concepcion Controversy


Official Twitter account fo Sharon Cuneta , Tweets about KC Concepcion Controversy


This is the Official Twitter account of Sharon Cuneta. This the link https://twitter.com/#!/sharon_cuneta12

These are the tweets of Mega Star Sharon Cuneta for her bashers’ which she suspects are the die hard fans of Piolo Pascual, Ex Boyfriend of her eldest daughter KC Concepcion.


=================================


Kahit ang Dios nagagalit kaya ok lang magalit kung sobra ka nang ginagalit! Sayang may commandment na thou shalt not kill!


Bashers we know whose side you're with. Ingat lang. Tahimik lang ako, huwag nyong patirin pasensya ko baka magpapresscon pa ako niyan. Tama na. Move on na kasi. Life's too short.
http://m.tmi.me/n8O2C


@geraldethel so bakit di sila pagsabihan ni piolo na tigilan na si kc? Yun ang gagawin ng tunay na lalaki, protektahan ang babaeng wala naman ginawa kundi mahalin sya nung sinaktan nya.
http://m.tmi.me/n8Nwu


@trendflooder11 never kami naging imoral. Pag-aksayahan mo ng time ang imoral mong idol. Bagay talaga kayo.

@Iam_miles kundi kapamilya die-hard, makapiolo lang. Wala namang galit sa amin na ibang tao.


@nanayko2 yah right. He can't say anything about KC cos he has nothing he can say. He's a "gentleman" for his imagen not necessarily cos he doesn't want to hurt anybody. Let's be honest & fair here. If no one bashes us, we couldn't care less about his life cos we've moved on. Kawawa naman ang anak ko. Di nga nagsasalita si piolo, but his army of bashers do all the dirty work for him. We're not bad people. But neither are we stupid.


@jiritajackson ang bababoy na ng bibig ng bashers ko grabe. Di ko malunok!


@Chariz_27 ya nga. I pray but tao lang naman tayong lahat. I'll ignore them but I don't like them flooding my TL w/ words like those cos this is a happy page and I might have fans na kids following me tapos yun mkikita. Thanks. Gdmorning!

March 19, she said: “Kahit ano pa ang sabihin nilang mga masasama, pag namatay ako bukas, at least mamamatay akong alam kong may mga natulungan ako at nabagong buhay ng ni walang nakakaalam kung sino o gaano katagal na o ano man yun. Sila? Wala pang nagagawa sa sarili sa kapwa pa? Tapos bababuyin kami ng anak ko ng para kaming walang kwentang mga tao? Maawa naman sila sa amin.



@nestorgerenios I need to defend myself from these people. And why should I think highly of people who go so low as to attack a mother and her child who have


@nestorgerenios having your daughter accused of getting an abortion -- and so often that the only thing that keeps u on twitter is your love for & your gratitude


@nestorgerenios to those who love and follow you. I'm only human. And in my case anything I do as one is magnified a million times by people who understand


@nestorgerenios got. I don't expect u to understand. I guess you'll only know when you're publicly maligned, accused of being so and so, cursed over and over,


@PrettyEntious I KNOW people with class like me! Hahahahahahaha! How? Cos you're not one of them! Nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! A classy person simply wouldn't stoop so low as to keep bashing an artista. Sooooo looooooowwwwwww..... YOU. WILL. NEVER. WIN. YOU. WILL. NEVER. HURT. ME. Sorry!!!!!! God BLESS you, though you insult His creation. He created us pa naman in His image. Bastos! You're still...just you. And I'M STILL ME. And no one like you's making me leave! Get used to it! Bye sorry sad creature. :-( aaawwwww nobody loves you....



@jiburiss don't worry! Ako? Sila lang they'll bring me down?! They don't have that power sweetie kahit punuin nila ang isang stadium di nila ako kaya.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

Also visit my web blog cedarfinance