Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Broken Circle


I'm still wondering what happened to the person I thought I can trust, not just with my secrets but with my life. We’ve known each other for a short time yet it was easy for me to trust that person. We share same perceptions in life, same hobbies! I guess it was God’s providence that we cross each others path. I was wrong!

In an instant, everything changed!!! For some conflicts, I guess. Conflicts that I, myself, doesn’t even know. With just a blink of an eye I knew I've lost a friend, a special friend. But still, I keep on saying unto myself that I have not lost that friend. Giving myself with false hopes that that person will soon be back. Until this very moment, while I’m typing this blog, I’m still hoping that that person will soon find its way back to a friend that is still waiting. - VIP4718

No comments: